Call us toll free at 800-25426
+971 6 556 2566
or just fill up our "Contact us" form and we will call you.
Need to find our offices?
Just click here
We understand that making a claim for your insurance can be distressing at a time when you have a lot on your mind. So we’ve tried to make the process as straightforward as possible with this step-by-step guide.
1. Notify us about any insurance claim you’re making within 10 calendar days from the date that the incident occurred. You can write, fax, call or email.
Attention: Claims Department
Crescent Tower Bldg
P.O. Box 5984
Sharjah - UAE
Fax: +971 6 556 0919 / 556 4197
Call: 800 25426 (from outside the UAE +971 6 556 2566)
If you wish to notify us on the death of an insured person, please refer to the death claim in point 2 below for details on notification procedure.
2. Send all the documents related to your claim to us within 30 calendar days.
Select the claim type below to find which documents are required to support your claim
If the claim is due to:
3. Please make sure that all the documents related to your insurance claim are written in either English or Arabic. If any documents are in another language – if you had an accident overseas, for example – they should be translated by an official public translator before you send them to us at MetLife Alico.
4. To help us process your insurance claim as quickly as possible, we ask you to follow the above steps carefully. Otherwise your claim could be delayed or potentially rejected. In certain cases, MetLife Alico may also need you to attend a medical examination before we can complete your claim. If this applies in your case, we will let you know.
5. After an insurance claim is paid, it is very important that within 15 days you or your beneficiaries return the claim receipt to MetLife Alico, as we are legally required to store this document in our records.
To prevent any delays in receiving your funds by Wire Transfer, please include the following details when confirming your payment instructions:
|Transfer to||Required code|
|India||SWIFT and IFSC Number|
For any clarifications, please call us on 800 25426 from the UAE or +971 6 556 2566 from outside the UAE.
Alternatively, you can also fill our Contact us form and we will get back to you.
Financial security for your family
Income if you are unable to work
Saving for your future
Support during unexpected illnesses